RE: "Dinosaurs: Return To Life? "

I was very interested to see the tail vertebrae in the chicken. While,
obviously, there is much more to this reverse engineering idea than was
revealed, it was good to see that the material is already there, genetically,
and anatomically. It just needs to be manipulated to appear once more in a
living specimen. Not impossible, but highly in-depth.

I wonder why Emu was chosen as a logical candidate for a Velociraptor like
creature? Personally I would start with a Cassowary.

sincerely,

Lonnie Matson