giant frogs, dinosaur building and media technique

Hi
Ok - there's been lots of comments about science reporting and science
on TV - interviews for documentaries and news items being edited,
perverted and twisted.  Giant frogs being given dino diets and trexes
being reverse engineered from chickens.

As someone who's editing a lot of science interviews right now, I
thought I'd put together a few tips along the lines of
"how to be interviewed for TV - for the scientist"

take a look at:
http://documentaryfilmmaking.blogspot.com/search/label/interview%20techn
ique
and it would be interesting to build on the comments with other people's
experiences and observations from both sides of the camera

I've just done part I - the news interview.

Christian Darkin
www.darkin.demon.co.uk