RE: SV: Lambrecht's "Handbuch"

--- Tommy Tyrberg
<tommy.tyrberg@norrkoping.mail.telia.com> schrieb:

> It would be extremely useful if somebody would scan
> it and put it
> online. Lambrecht died in 1936, so it is in the
> public domain in Europe
> (though not in the US, I think).

It's got XIX + 1024 pages, so I guess that would best
be tackled as a cooperative effort.

Alternatively, one could try proposing the idea to
archive.org's collaborators. On the other hand, their
usual scanning quality is probably not good enough for
many of the second-hand photos used by Lambrecht.

Eike

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s
mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail. www.yahoo.de/mail