RE: 4 winged dino NOVA

For Ralph and any other listers who might have missed
the _Microraptor_ program.

NOVA makes most of their programs available to watch
online (streaming) a day or so after the initial
broadcast. One should be able to see the _Microraptor_
program some time tomorrow, or Thursday at:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/programs/

Jason

--- Dino Guy Ralph <dinoguy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Please pardon the shameless begging.  My local (San
> Francisco) PBS will not
> be showing the Nova program, "The 4-Winged
> Dinosaur," which is scheduled for
> broadcast on PBS stations tonight
>

> If anyone who will be viewing the program could
> kindly record it for me on
> DVD (preferably) or VHS (second choice), I would be
> eternally grateful!
> Please contact me off list.  I will be very, very
> happy to purchase it from
> Nova should they make the program available.  At
> this point the Nova web
> site is not saying if or when the program will be
> made available for
> purchase.
>

> Squawk!
>
> Dino Guy Ralph
> Docent at the California Academy of Sciences
> Dinosaur and Fossil Education
> Member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.