To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>; <VRTPALEO@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:15 AM
Subject: Sea reptile is biggest on record

..biggest pliosaur, that is. Latest installment in the ever growing story of mega-pliosaurs, featuring quotes from our own Richard Forrest.

The photo of the flipper appears to be of a forelimb: that's one big humerus. Anyone have a confirmed number for it's length - I heard it is a metre long? By comparison, the humerus from a c. 10 m Kronosaurus is 650mm long.

--
Colin McHenry
Computation Biomechanics Research Group http://www.compbiomech.com/

t: +61 2 4921 8879

--
J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Ce programme a supprimé3709 d'e-mails spam à ce jour.