Until recently, evidence for dinosaurs in the northeastern United States was sparse, but

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/02/26/washington-dc-dinosaurs.html
Dinosaurs Roamed Near Nation's Capital
Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

Dinos Were Here

Feb. 26, 2008 -- Until recently, evidence for dinosaurs in the northeastern
United States was sparse, but over 900 theropod, sauropod, ankylosaur and
ornithopod fossilized footprints have now been found just a short drive from
the nation's capital, according to new studies.

Stanford and David Weishampel, a Johns Hopkins University paleontologist,
are also planning to publish a journal paper on a new genus and species of
nodosaur, which was an armored, plant-eating dino. "The nodosaur was just a
hatchling," Stanford said. "We can see that a lot of nesting was taking
place in Maryland during the Cretaceous. I even have tracks showing babies
possibly following adults."

CyberDefender has scanned this email for potential threats.
Version 2.0 / Build 3.03.16.00
Get free PC security at www.cyberdefender.com