SV: Pleistocene Corvidae

Extinct species:

Henocitta brodkorbii HOLMAN 1959
Corvus neomexicanus MAGISH & HARRIS 1976

It is conceivable that these are actually extant neotropic forms, they
were probably not compared with all the possible alternatives.

There are also the following invalid/doubtful species.

Protocitta dixi BRODKORB 1957 = Pica hudsonia
Protocitta ajax BRODKORB 1972 = possibly a Calocitta?
Corvus shufeldti (SHARPE 1909) = probably indeterminable

Among extant forms the following also have a Pleistocene fossil record

Blue Jay
Florida Scrub Jay
Gray-breasted Jay
Clark's Nutcracker
Grey Jay

There are also a number of extinct corvids from Hawaii and the West
Indies, but I presume that you don't include these in North America.

Tommy Tyrberg