RE: Evolution of tyrannosauroid bite power

It seems pointless to continue this discussion since you admit that you
cannot see how a strongly built arm with a high incidence of pathologies
indicating struggling prey do not logically indicate an active predator.
You may believe as you wish about carcass lifting.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology & Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Office phone: 303-370-6392
Museum fax: 303-331-6492
For PDFs of some of my publications, as well as information of the Cedar
Mountain Project:
(if you have problems with the link, cut and paste it into the browser
address bar)
The scientific method is a myth:
http://www.dharma-haven.org/science/myth-of-scientific-method.htm