From: Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 5:03:17 PM
Subject: Re: Baby mammoth pictures

MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:

> Stories and pictures of the baby woolly mammoth found in Siberia in
 May and
> recently studied at the Jikei University School of Medicine in Japan:

> and  the original story (with three other pictures and people for
  scale):

 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288975,00.html?sPage=fnc.scitech/evolution

Complete with obligatory reference to climate change.

> I  want (a live) one of those, please.

Good luck flushing it down the toilet when you get sick of cleaning up
 after it
(at least baby crocodilians are streamlined enough to flush
 successfully).

Dann Pigdon
GIS / Archaeologist              Http://geo_cities.com/dannsdinosaurs