Re: Jehol fossils book

The only differences apparent to me are the title, the price, and the
distribution.  When _The Jehol Biota_ was published in 2003, it sold for
$150 US plus shipping and handling

Except if you bought it at the 2nd International Palaeontological Congress, for 50 $. Mwa ha ha ha haaaaah...

Let me repeat that this book contains lots of very nice large color photos. No comparison to the excruciatingly coarse-grained, often b&w pictures in the primary literature.

the ultimate scientific coffee table book

The text does go into scientific detail, though.