To: <Danvarner@aol.com>
Cc: <dinosaur@usc.edu>; <Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: Modelling large theropod movement

I have never met someone with more dedication to get something exactly right. I'm something of a perfectionist, but after a three months of working 9am-3am six days a week, I have a tendency to say "it's good enough". Not so Hall Train.

"Artist" he may be, but he's as thorough as any "scientist" (sorry, couldn't resist!), and that walking /T. rex/ - as much as I hate the sight of it now - is a masterpiece.

Cheers,
John