RE: Conspiracy Theory- Earth's Expansion

Just want to point out that from the viewpoint of the vast majority of
geophysicists, structural geologists, and indeed geologists in general, the
expaning earth proponents represent a extreme fringe group whose ideas were
long ago rejected by a tremendous wealth of other data.

Analogous to the "aquatic ape" proponents in paleoanthropology.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/