RE: Conspiracy Theory- Earth's Expansion

Not if the mass remains the same but is packed in a smaller volume. ONE
of the expansionists theories is that the Earth's mass has remained the
same through time but the Earth has expanded like a balloon from the
internal heat generated. Like I said, I don't buy into the EE theories
(of which there is more than one).

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology & Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Office phone: 303-370-6392
Museum fax: 303-331-6492
For PDFs of some of my publications, as well as information of the Cedar
Mountain Project:
(if you have problems with the link, cut and paste it into the browser
address bar)
The scientific method is a myth:
http://www.dharma-haven.org/science/myth-of-scientific-method.htm