Re: Conspiracy Theory- Earth's Expansion

Hi respectable DMLers
First of all, Happy new year to everyone.
Then, HP Tom Holtz, Jr, wrote:
Analogous to the "aquatic ape" proponents in paleoanthropology.

I know it MUST be something freaky (and off-topic here, and relevant in vrtpaleo list :-), but I've never heard of that before. Any link to this, by any chance? (not that I'm really interested by the subject, but rather by the fact that somebody, somewhere, at a given time, has emitted such a thing, kind of curiosity of how pepole can propose such theories).
Big cheers to all (even non-DMLers)
Jean-Michel

-- J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés. Ce programme a supprimé3361 d'e-mails spam à ce jour. Les utilisateurs qui paient n'ont pas ce message dans leurse-mails. Obtenez la version gratuite de SPAMfighter ici: http://www.spamfighter.com/lfr