Trying again

Dear James O. Farlow,
I'm Lin Saunders, a casting associate for 3PX Productions and The Discovery
Channel. The Discovery Channel is looking for talented Paleontologist and
Archaeologists (Men and Women!) to host  a new series on Discovery. Women,
African-Americans and minorities are encouraged to apply.

1.         The talent MUST be entertaining with a true, real-life expertise
that fits the Discovery Channel paradigm (basically we are known for Factual
Entertainment).
2.         The talent MUST have knowledge that comes from action and be able to
host a show that is visceral, challenging and exciting.
3.         There should be a never before seen quality that allows the audience
to learn from the experiences of the host.
4.         Talent must be America-based.

It will be an amazing opportunity for the right talent so please contact us
ASAP with contact info, brief bio, picture and the reason why you are Discovery
Network's next star.Also send a video link of any television appearances or
video reel you may have.  Good luck!  E-mail us at: DiscoveryCasting@gmail.com.