Re: Conspiracy Theory- Earth's Expansion

It's an interesting idea -- it could explain our posture,
hairlessness, odd noses, etc.

Some "researchers" have suggested that our distinctive downward-pointing nostrils are an adaptation to

To prevent water from entering? Why can't we simply close our nostrils, like AFAIK every single halfway semiaquatic mammal out there? After all, I can half do it, so it should be very easy to evolve.