Pterosaur Structure (shameless self-promotion)

Hi all,

I have recently overhauled my website, and added a project I've been working on for about forty seven years now. It's a multi-layered diagram of pterosaur anatomy in picture, movie, and interactive forms:

http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk/pterosaur_structure.php

Also, you can now subscribe to my site via email updates or RSS. I average about two uploads a month, so it won't clog your inbox (and of course you can easily unsubscribe at any time). Subscribe at:

http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk/

Cheers,
John

--