RE: Watery evolution of man?

--- Andrew Simpson <deathspresso@yahoo.com> schrieb:

> I've always been interested in the concept that our
> ancestors spent some major time in the water. The
> theory being that that is why we have "hairless"
> skin,
> webbed fingers and toes, and mate (most commonly)
> face
> to face. Which only water creatures do. Our noses
> may
> play into this as well.

The fossils that disprove it have been found since.
The guy whence it came went down into the history of
science for a great contribution, yes. But that was
not the Aquatic Ape.

ttp://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&scoring=r&q=hardy+plankton+sampler&as_ylo=2000
 209 since 2000? Not too bad.

Eike

        __________________________________  Ihr erstes Baby? Holen Sie sich
Tipps von anderen Eltern.  www.yahoo.de/clever