Re: SV: Watery evolution of man?

--- Tommy Tyrberg
<tommy.tyrberg@norrkoping.mail.telia.com> wrote:

> ... Is
> there any other example of a genetic change
> that young that has spread to 100% of all human
> populations everywhere?

Resistance to plague and smallpox are (or
were)close to universal, and resistance to AIDS
is getting there as the virus spreads.

Tool-making has brought genetic changes like
handed-ness, but I don't recall whether they've
all been shown to be within the 270 ka span.

Speaking of human evolution and fate, the climate
change doom-sayers might suggest that we switch
the thread subject to "Watery extinction of man".

Glen Ledingham