Still in search of Brian Curtice

Sorry to keep bashing on about this, but I'm still having no luck
finding contact detail for Brian Curtice.  (That's the Brian Curtice
who synonymised Ultrasaurus and Dystylosaurus with Supersaurus).  Kent
Stevens kindly sent me an email address, <bcurtice@cableaz.com>, but
that doesn't work any more.  If anyone knows Brian's email or post
address, I'll be very grateful for that information.

Thanks,

)_v__/\  "Owen and Fowler whacking them in at one end, Babb running into
         goalposts at the other" -- Matt Clark's summary of the Evans era.