Re: Dinosaurs had teen pregnancies, too

Dann Pigdon writes:
 > For those who got a truncated post, here's another link:
 >
 > http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13181-fossils-reveal-dinosaurs-had-teen-sex.html

As anyone who heard Sarah's talk at SVP will know, this is an
outstanding piece of work, combining a discovery that would be
exciting in itself with several layers of fascinating and seemingly
watertight inference.  I'd like to publicly offer Andrew and Sarah my
congratulations, and to urge everyone who has access to download and
read the paper:
        http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/0708903105v1

)_v__/\  You have to take me in the spirit in which I'm intended.