In remembrance, Dick Peirce

Last month Dick Peirce, a volunteer at The Museum of Western Colorado,
lost a war with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.  Dick attended many of SVP's
annual meetings, and thus was well known to many of you.  We at
dinosaur mailing list management have created a memorial web page:

http://www.lifesci.ucsb.edu/~mrowe/dinosaur/DickPeirce.html

We would like to thank those of you who have already allowed us to
post your comments there and hope now to encourage others to share
their remembrances.  If you knew Dick and would like to express your
thoughts for our memorial page, please send them either to the
dinosaur mailing list (that will only work if you are subscribed to
it: dinosaur@usc.edu) or to me (mrowe@lifesci.ucsb.edu).

I never actually met Dick.  From what I hear, that is my loss.

--
Mickey P. Rowe     (mrowe@lifesci.ucsb.edu)