Re: Meet the Press with Mike Taylor

Mike Taylor writes:

Louis BÃrubà writes:
> Any chance we might see a copy of that paper your son wrote? Because
> that looks awesome.

I've been meaning to post this, with the peer-reviews, for some time.
So thanks for the nudge.  You can now read this groundbreaking
palaeobiological synthesis at:
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/danny/

Finally; a palaeontologist not afraid to use exclamation marks in a journal paper. How anyone else has been able to write about such colossal animals *without* using double (or even triple) exclamation marks is beyond me.

Dann Pigdon