Re: More Quetz Questions

Quoting jrc <jrccea@bellsouth.net>:

The Q species remains are pretty complete, and there is a fair to middlin' idea of how they might scale up to a Qn sized critter. Personally, I find Q species far more interesting than Qn.

I'm still wondering when anyone's going to even give the silly thing a proper *name*. Or should I W4TP?

--NP

Nicholas J. Pharris
Department of Linguistics
Deutscher Platz 6       phone:    +49 (0) 341 35 50 304
D-04103 Leipzig         fax:      +49 (0) 341 35 50 333
Germany                 e-mail:   nicholas_pharris@eva.mpg.de

"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    --Edwin H. Land