Re: Why was Earth a fiery hell 55 million years ago?

Here's another study on them planktonic foramnifera.

I found it under publications in Dr. Bralower's current department (Penn State), after writing to him to ask him to identify his Caribbean volcano.

So far I've not found anything in particular he's written on his Caribbean volcano, not even in passing. I'm looking through is stuff on foramnifera and rock changes for any mention of what he thinks may have caused it.

http://www.geosc.psu.edu/people/faculty/personalpages/tbralower/index.html

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX