Burpee's 10th PaleoFest

Greetings all,

I hate to shamelessly plug for Burpee, but this upcoming March 1st and 2nd
(Sat/Sun), we are hosting our 10th Annual PaleoFest.  Hard to believe we've
done 10 of these now.  Our 1st PaleoFest was in 1999, when gas was $1.20 a
gallon, Bill Clinton was still president, and DVD players were the wave of the
future.  As most of you know, PaleoFest is speaker's series for general
audiences and weekend of hands-on stuff for the kids.  This year we have an
all-star line-up of speakers, below is a list and brief description of their
talks;

1) Philip Currie- Chinese Theropods and Mapusaurus
2) Jack Horner- Dinosaur Ontogenies
3) Eva Koppelhus - Paleoenvironment of Dinosaur Provincial
4) Jim Kirkland- Cretaceous Utah
5) John Foster- Mygatt-Moore Bonebed
6) Jean-Bernard Caron - Burgess Shale Revisited
7) Matt Bonnan - Evolution of the Sauropods
8) Robert Reisz- Permian Tetrapods from Oklahoma
9) Chris Bennett- Evolution of the Pterosaur Wing and Gigantism
10) Josh Mathews- Taphonomy of a Triceratops "Bonebed"
11) Me- Review of 2007 Burpee Expeditions

In addition to all these great talks we will be unveiling our mounted juvenile
Triceratops skull on Saturday (March 1st) evening.  There will also be a few
silent auctions and we are going to produce a small abstract volume to
commemorate our 10th.

For more info visit www.burpee.org or call 815-965-3433 to get tickets.

Hope to see you there,

Scott Williams