Modern Game Hens and Rheas

I hate to keep using the DML as my new image reference library, but it beats a 2 hour session with Google image search for any image over 300pixels! This time I'm using Modern game hens and Greater Rheas for feathered theropods. The long half feather-covered legs of Game Hens make such great dinosaur legs!
I'm sure many of you have seen the book called Extraordinary Chickens and thought the same thing. The book also makes one think about all the wild soft tissue displays that dinosaurs could have sported!

If you have any good pics of Modern Game Hens (legs esp) or rheas please reply off list.

  David