Re: Cowboys, Scientists, and Fossils

My relationships with the "local cowboys" (literally) around here (Montana/Wyoming border north of Gillette Wyoming) are based on trust, mutual respect, need and neighborhood. It would be very hard indeed to make inroads with most local populations without living there. This is why I have contracted paleontological access to over 28000 acres of Hell Creek now. Now all I need is a few lifetimes to look at it all.

If any of you are interested in seeing a report on a national level sporting event that occurred two days ago on Cretaceous Hell Creek Boulders at my ranch, go to:

http://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/articles/2008/07/11/sports/sports02.txt

No fossils were destroyed in the filming of this event. There will be HD DVD and national TV footage out during the next few months.

I was kind of hoping that this activity would expose something new but alas no luck so far.

Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
www.wyomingdinosaurs.com