Latinamerican paleontological meeting

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to inform you about the X CONGRESO ARGENTINO DE
PALEONTOLOGÍA Y BIOESTRATIGRAFÍA Y VII CONGRESO LATINOAMERICANO DE
PALEONTOLOGÍA, that will take place in La Plata in 2010. We invite you
to visit our offical site, in which all tha appropriate information
will be published. We should be most grateful for your giving the
widest diffusion of the meeting and remain available for consultation
and suggestions at paleo2010@fcnym.unlp.edu.ar.

Sincerely,

Organizing Committee XCAPyB - VIICLP www.congresospaleo2010.fcnym.unlp.edu.ar