Re: Owen's Odontography

Dear Listmembers,

I already recommended Marcel to download it from the
site of Gallica (Bibliotheque Numèrique de la
Bibliotheque Nationale de France), where this title is
available in pdf format:

http://gallica.bnf.fr/

You just have to make a search under "Owen" to find
the requested book among the results.

Best regards,

Ruben Guzman.
--- Michael Lange <Michael.Lange@gmx.ch> escribió:

> Dear  Marcel,
>
> did you check Google.books? There is much palaeo
> literature for free,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
> > Von: "M. Santos" <idigdinos20@yahoo.com>
> > An: dinosaur@usc.edu
> > Betreff: Owen\'s Odontography
>

> > Hello to all
> >
> > Does anyone have a eletronic (pdf.) version of
> Richard Owen's
> > Odontoraphy?:
> > Richard Owen. Odontography; A Treatise on the
> Comparative Anatomy of the
> > Teeth. London : Hippolyte Bailliere, 1840-1845. D.
> K. Bailey Collection
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Marcel Lacerda
> >

> --
> GMX startet ShortView.de. Hier findest Du Leute mit
> Deinen Interessen!
> Jetzt dabei sein:

http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

Correo Yahoo!