JVP 28(2)

Dear list members,
The last issue of JVP does not appear in the JVP site.
So I'm afraid I have to appeal to your kindness and request a couple of them.

Pascal Godefroit, Philip J. Currie, Li Hong, Shang Chang Yong, and
Dong Zhi-Ming, 2008. A New Species Of Velociraptor (Dinosauria:
Dromaeosauridae) From the Upper Cretaceous Of Northern China. Journal
of Vertebrate Paleontology 28(2): 432–438.

Leonardo Salgado, Rita De La Cruz, Manuel Suárez, Marta Fernández,
Zulma Gasparini, Sylvia Palma-Heldt, and Mark Fanning, 2008. First
Late Jurassic Dinosaur Bones From Chile. Journal of Vertebrate
Paleontology 28(2): 529-534

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards,

Matías Soto