Ankylosaur cladistic analyses

Hey list,

I'm currently trying to get my hands on every published cladistic
analysis of the ankylosauria. So far I have:

-Carpenter (2001). Phylogenetic Analysis of the Ankylosauria. In: The
Armored Dinosaurs, Carpenter, ed. Bloomington: Indiana University
Press, 455-483.

-Hill, Witmer and Norell (2003). A new specimen of Pinacosaurus
grangeri (Dinosauria: Ornithischia) from the Late Cretaceous of
Mongolia: Ontogeny and Phylogeny of Ankylosaurs. American Museum
Novitates 3395: 1-29.

-Kirkland (1998). A polacanthine ankylosaur (Ornithischia: Dinosauria)
from the Early Cretaceous (Barremian) of Eastern Utah. In: Lucas,
Kirkland and Estep, eds. Lower and Middle Cretaceous Terrestrial
Ecosystem. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science Bulletin
14: 271-281.

-Osi (2005). Hungarosaurus tormai, a new ankylosaur (Dinosauria) from
the Upper Cretaceous of Hungary. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology
25(2): 370-383.

-Vickaryous, Russell, Currie and Zhao (2001). A new ankylosaurid
(Dinosauria: Ankylosauria) from the Lower Cretaceous of China, with
comments on ankylosaurian relationships. Canadian Journal of Earth
Sciences 38: 1767-1780.

-The dinosauria chapter. (Somewhere...)

I know I need:

Carpenter, Miles and Cloward (1998). Skull of a Jurassic ankylosaur
(Dinosauria). Nature 393: 782-783. (Incase you have a PDF I would love
to have a copy!)

Is there anything else I forgot? I recall reading about an analysis in
CJES from 2003 but haven't been able to find anything pertaining to
it.

Cheers,

-Louis