Re: The Pre-History Channel

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. (tholtz@umd.edu) informs about:

> the following features on The History Channel:

> Tomorrow (Tuesday 29 July) 10 pm Eastern:
> Evolve episode 1 "Eyes" (1 hr)
>       First in an n-part series. I don't know much about the details
> of this one, even as to how many episodes it runs or what the topics are.
> Dinosaur eyes are said to be featured in ep. 1: Kent Stevens' work,
> maybe?  Or Mickey?

This is the first I've heard about it, so you can't blame me if eyes
don't fit in their sockets or lack feathers.  Kent has apparently
signed off of the DML, but I've bcc'd this to him to see if he has any
comments (if you do, Ken, send them to me directly since the
listprocessor doesn't now know you).

--
Mickey P. Rowe     (mrowe@lifesci.ucsb.edu)