Re: Ankylosaur cladistic analyses

Thanks to all those who sent me papers!

I now also have:

Xu, X., Wang, X.-L. and You, H.-L., 2001. A juvenile ankylosaur from
China. Naturwissenschaften, 88, 297-300.

Carpenter, Miles and Cloward (1998). Skull of a Jurassic ankylosaur
(Dinosauria). Nature 393: 782-783.

Incidentally, it looks like my copy of Vickaryous 2001 has entered
STEALTH MODE. So again, if anyone cares to send a PDF my way I'll be
very grateful!

Cheers,

-Louis