Sauropelta replica

Dose anybody know of any replicas (for sale, loan or just existing) made of Sauropelta? I am starting a MSc project in September on the ichnogenus Tetrapodosaurus and ankylosaur locomotion, and would like to use Sauropelta as my ankylosaur model based on Carpenter 1984. Granted I could use the actual fossils but this would require some logistic problems. At best I am hoping I will be able to get a replica as a loan (or if need be find the funds to purchase one), at worst a replica means that there is molds out there that I will have to try and track down. Thanks for everybody's time.
-Tyler Shaw