Any info on obscure genera from Nesov 1981?

Just letting everyone know, the Pterosaur Genera List is not dead, it just has
been undergoing a series of drastic operations over the past, er, three years.
Now I have an incentive to get my act together and finish up the last bits of
it, so expect the third "edition" to come out soon.
In the process of this I ran across two incredibly obscure genera apparently
named in Nesov 1981: Aidachar and Sultanuvaisia. Both were once considered
ctanochasmatid pterosaurs but have since been found to be fish (something like
what happened to Belonochasma I suppose). The aper is really hard to find, so
for now I just want to know the following from anyone who happens to have the
paper describing them; what are the species epithets of these two genera? The
only paper that refers to them only mentions the genera, and briefly at that.