Question About Hadrosaur Found in Mesa County, Colorado

Has anything been published about the Hadrosaur skeleton
found in the Mancos Shale in Mesa County, Colorado, which is
briefly mentioned in:

Wolny, D. G., Armstrong, H. J., and Kirkland, J. I., 1990,
Hadrosaur skeleton from the Mancos Shale, W. Colorado.
Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, vol. 10, no. 3, Suppl.,
pp. 50A?

I have been looking for where detailed information about
this specimen and its occurrence and size has been published.

Yours,

P. V. Heinrich
Baton Rouge, LA