Re: Roy Chapman Andrews

In a message dated 6/10/2008 1:10:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
birdbooker@zipcon.net writes:

<< After learning about who Roy Chapman Andrews was, I was  wondering which
of his books would you recommend to read? Is their a good  biography of him
available? >>

RCA's books were a bit repetitive. I recommend  _Under A Lucky Star_ as a
good starter.
A recent  biography is _ Dragon Hunter: Roy Chapman Andrews and the Central
Asiatic  Expeditions _ by Michael J. Novacek and Charles Gallenkamp. Both are
available  at Amazon.com. DV