Turok Movie?

Hmmm

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/10/exclusive-adam-beach-to-star-in-live-action-turok-movie/
EXCLUSIVE: Adam Beach To Star In Live Action Turok Movie

[...]
Maybe the most important one of all, grinned Flags of our Fathers star Adam Beach, revealing exclusively to MTV News his plans to star in a live-action Turok movie.

We just finished the animated movie and now were going into the feature film movie [which should lens] hopefully in a couple years. Were about to set up meetings to develop a script and put it out there, Beach enthused. Ill have to beef up, and be a good guy, and save the world!
[...]