Re: Turok Movie?

-Were about to set up meetings to develop a script and put it out there-

Jeez, That statement means absolutely nothing. Certainly its no closer to being made.

As a kid I loved the comics! Great covers! Pre- white man era Native American indians in the Lost World? How cool!. When the video game came out years later I was excited, but then I saw that they gave Turok modern weapons and the beefed him up like some early 90's wrestler. How lame and predictable. It was less about how smart he was and more about how much testosterone he had.
In the original comic versions I loved the sounds the dinosaurs made. Stuff like " reeeeeeauuunk" ! The comic is one of the main reason that I shoot a traditional bow these days, but I draw the line at poisoned arrows.

Were about to set up meetings to develop a script and put it out there