From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu on behalf of gerarus@westnet.com.au
Sent: Wed 6/11/2008 7:09 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Getting hold of Cope

Does anyone know if the following work by E. D. Cope is available in
pdf form anywhere:

Cope, E. D. (1876). Report upon the extinct Vertebrata obtained in
New Mexico by parties of the expedition of 1874. U.S. Geographical
Surveys West of the One Hundredth Meridian 4(2): 1-370.

I've been working with a copy whose condition and legibility are
beyond bad, and I wouldn't mind replacing it.

    Cheers,

        Christopher Taylor