Från: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] För Anthony
Docimo
Skickat: den 20 juni 2008 08:19
Till: dinosaur@usc.edu
Ämne: pre-metazoan rocks in UK?

I know that Australia has rock formations from before the appearance of
metazoans....does any part of the UK have equally-young rocks within
easy reach of the surface? (or already exposed?)

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i?m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving