Re: moving back towards dinosaurs if I may ...

A short trailer of the movie can be seen at http://www.videohit.us/100-million-bc.html

PTJN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oscar Romero" <lor@fibertel.com.ar>
To: "Hammer" <hammeris1@bellsouth.net>
Cc: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: moving back towards dinosaurs if I may ...

IMDB shows under the name 100 million B.C. the following plot synopsis:

"A scientist from the failed Philadelphia Experiment leads a team of Navy SEALs
back in time to the Cretaceous Period to rescue the first team he sent back
during the 1940s. Things go wildly awry though, when on his return he
accidentally brings a giant, man-eating dinosaur back through the portal and
into modern-day, downtown Los Angeles. "

What's this "100 Million Years B.C." that Sci-Fi is going to run?

Are we assured that 'man' will be running around with the dinos?