Re: Albertosaurine Survival and the End of the Cretaceous

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Raptorial Talon
<raptorialtalon@gmail.com> wrote:
> - How certain are we that Maastrichtian Asian lambeosaurs (e.g.
> *Olorotitan*, *Charonosaurus*) are from the *late* Maastrichtian
> specifically?

Charonosaurus is from the Turonian according to Horner et al. 2004.
Amurosaurus and Olorotitan are both supposed to be from the
Maastrichtian Tsagaan Svita. I'm not heavily into strat, but I'm sure
someone else could provide a citation for the dating of the Tsagaan
Svita. :-p