Pterodaustro pdf

Dear All,

If anyone out there has a pdf of the new paper on Pterodaustro growth (
Chinsamy, Codorniu & Chiappe, 2008. Developmental growth patterns of the
filter-feeder pterosaur, Pterodaustro guinazui. Biology Letters,
10.1098/rsbl.2008.0004) I would be very grateful if you could please eMail me a
copy (dmu1@le.a.c.uk). I am in the middle of extended fieldwork in Beijing (not
that Beijing is a field - rather the opposite), looking at an almost complete
growth series of a Lower Cretaceous pterosaur and would very much like to read
this just published paper.

Many thanks,

Dave