Re: NEW Jehol Fossil book

The Jehol Fossils: The Emergence of Feathered Dinosaurs, Beaked Birds and
Flowering Plants. 2008. Mee-mann Chang Editor-in-Chief. Academic Press.
Hardbound: 208 pages. Price: $69.96.

This is large coffee-table sized book: 11.25' x 11.75' x 1'. It is richly
illustrated in color, mostly of photos of the fossil specimens
themselves. It covers most of taxa found in the region, not just those
listed in the book's subtitle.

Wow. Must be a new edition of the one I bought in 2006 (for just 50 $, because I was at the 2nd Intl. Paleont. Congress).