From: "Ezequiel Vera" [ezequiel.vera@gmail.com]
Date: 02/22/2008 03:35 PM
To: lonniematson@paleobiologist.org
CC: dinosaur@usc.edu, koreke77@yahoo.de
Subject: Re: Geographic Distribution of Maniraptora

Lonnie

You have one Jurassic famous Maniraptoran, *_*Archaeopterix
lithographica_... If im not wrong, _Pedopenna*_ *is also from the
Jurassic...

Ezequiel

--
Lic. Ezequiel I. Vera

Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales "Bernardino Rivadavia"
DivisiÃn PaleobotÃnica. Lab. 61.
Av. Angel Gallardo 470. C1405DJR.
Buenos Aires-Argentina
E-mail: ezequiel.vera@gmail.com / evera@macn.gov.ar
http://paleovera.googlepages.com (home page)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maniraptora (paleoart gallery)

*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *