RE: The small, fossilised plant could change our view of the environment in which the Triassic dinosaurs lived

--- hammeris1@bellsouth.net schrieb:

> A link that's not dead on the story Janet posted:

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/City-scientist-digs-up-key.3835637.jp

Can't resist:

"Dinosaurs & fossils don't exist. God put them there
to test our faith."

...and the Hoatzin too, and also the Bearded Reedling,
which if you know these critters tells you that God
must have created LSD before He created birds.

Seriously now: what a great fossil! I like the "I had
to pinch myself" bit. Certainly a find deserving of a
fat headline.

Eike

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set