Re: QfF

"T. Michael Keesey" wrote:
> >  I will say I enjoy QfF in a take-it-with-500kg-of-salt sorta way.
>
> It's silly, but convincingly played, and there are parts, at least,
> that are fairly accurate. The first time you see Ron Perlman you
> really do feel like he's some animal, not exactly human.

I tend to feel that way no matter what movie he's in. :p

What was the movie about the Australopethicus that got high eating halucinagenic
berries and started laughing at his own farts? I can't remember the title, but
that scene certainly sticks in the mind.

Dann Pigdon
GIS / Archaeologist              Http://geo_cities.com/dannsdinosaurs