From: Vin Morgan <granger.nh.ultranet@rcn.com>
Date: Mar 10, 2008 8:15 AM
Subject: [HIST-NAT-HIST] Posting Request
To: HIST-NAT-HIST@jiscmail.ac.uk

Vin Morgan
granger.nh.ultranet@rcn.com

I own a significant collection of expedition and family papers,
photographs and memorabilia left by paleontologist Walter Granger, a
Vermonter and my great uncle. As I work along on a third monograph, a
book on Granger and the famed Central Asiatic Expeditions from 1921 to
1930, I am also concluding that this collection needs to be
institutionalized. Therefore, I am trying to decide where and how to
place it, my research and my library. I have posted an Open Letter
regarding this quest and am wondering if you might post this link to
it on HIST-NAT-HIST --
http://users.rcn.com/granger.nh.ultranet/OpenLetter1.html

Thanks,

Vin Morgan
Managing Director, The Granger Papers Project
http://users.rcn.com/granger.nh.ultranet

--
<,,><

Michael D. Barton